- Variable speed (690-1,440 ft./min.) with an electronic speed control dial that allows pre-setting the maximum belt speed
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Unique design allows flush sanding to the corner of the wall with nose and side of sander
- Front grip design for comfortable operation
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easy maneuverability
- 8.8 AMP motor for powerful performance •Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Optional sanding shoe available for precise sanding depth control
- Double insulated
- 1 ea. Abrasive belt
- Dust bag
- Belt size - 3" x 24"
- Belt speed (ft/min) - 690 - 1,440
- AMPS - 8.8
- Length - 13-1/8"
Warning: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov