For use on miter saws. For softwood, hardwoods, plywood and melamine. Extra-sharp, oversized carbide teeth are re-sharpenable. Cuts grooves from 1/4" to 7/8". Heat-resistant non-stick coating reduces gumming. Includes: 2 outer blades, 3 chippers, 3 spacers and 7 shims (ranging .004" to .02").
- Designed for making tongue and groove cuts, Rabbets and Shelving on a table saw or Radial Arm Saw
- Resharpenable oversized carbide
- Cuts grooves from 1/4" to 7/8"
- Heat-resistant non-stick coating
- Includes: 2 outer blades, 3 chippers,3 spacers and 7 shims
- Carbide tipped
- 5/8" Arbor
- Diameter In=8
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov