Creates a durable, slip-resistant surface in minutes that resists cracking, peeling and mild chemicals.
Anti-slip aerosols provide a slip resistant surface for most interior/exterior metal, concrete, ceramic and wood surfaces. These aerosols apply easily and provide uniform coverage with a low-luster. They dry to a tough, durable finish that resists peeling and cracking while providing resistance to gasoline, oil and other harsh substances.
Use anti-slip aerosols wherever a slip-resistant surface is desired. Ideal for use on stairs, pool decks, ramps, walkways and much more.
- Size: 20 Oz
- Color: Black
- Easy to touch up or reapply
- More convenient and lower cost per square foot than anti-slip tapes
- Coefficient of friction — dry 0.72, wet 0.85
- Creates a slip-resistant surface in minutes
- Easy to apply and provides uniform coverage with a low-luster finish
- Dries to a tough, durable finish that resists peeling & cracking while providing resistance to gasoline, oil, and other harsh substances
- Ideal for use on stairs, pool decks, ramps, walkways or anywhere else a slip-resistant surface is desired
- For use on most interior and exterior concrete, wood, ceramic and metal surfaces
Apply only when air and surface temperatures are between 50-100ºF (0-38ºC) and surface temperature is at least 5ºF above dew point
- Resin Type: Chain Stop Alkyd
- Pigment Type: Varies with Color
- Solvents: Acetone, Xylene, Toluene
- Volatile Organic Compounds: Max VOC 80% (meets CA standards)
- MIR: Maximum value of 2.45
- Fill Weight: 15 oz.
- Solids by weight: 18-25% (varies by color)
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness (DFT) per Coat: 1.0-2.0 mils (25-50μ)
- Coefficient of Friction: Dry (0.72), Wet (0.85)
- Practical Coverage at Recommended DFT (assumes 15% material loss): Approximately 14 ft.2 (1.3 m2)
- Dry Times at 70-80°F (21-27°C) and 50% Relative Humidity: Walk-on (24-48 hours), Recoat (1-2 hours)
- Dry Heat Resistance: 175°F (79°C)
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Specification and Performance Alternatives: USDA acceptable
- Contains: Acetone, Xylene, and Toluene; Lead-free