The new IRT206 Heat Seeker is a Gun Style Thermometer used for obtaining accurate temperatures instantly without having to contact the object being measured. It works by capturing and measuring the invisible infrared energy naturally emitted from all objects. It offers an easy and safe method to instantly measure surface temperatures of objects which are difficult or unsafe to contact. The Heat Seeker has a rugged, ergonomic design and features a backlit LCD display with built-in laser sighting. The IRT206 has a measurement range of -4 Deg to 605 Degrees F (0 to 318C) and utilizes a switchable on/off laser pointer for target location. The practical distance-to-spot ratio of 8:1 is suitable for most consumer and commercial applications. Ideal for General Construction, Electrical, HVAC, Food service, Home Inspection, Plant Operations and Automotive applications
- Rugged and ergonomic design for general purposes.
- Ultra low power consumption in shutdown mode.
- Extended long time measuring reliability.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Switchable On/Off Laser sighting
- °F or °C selectable
- Precision measuring device for obtaining accurate temperatures
- Instantaneously using invisible infrared energy naturally emitted from all objects without having to contact the object being measured
- Farenheit or Celsius selectable
- Includes 9V battery.
- Distance to spot ratio: 8:1
- Range: -4º to 604°F (0º to 320°C )
- Emissivity: Fixed at 0.95
- Resolution: 0.5°F / 0.5°C
- Operating temperature: 32º to 122ºF, 10 to 90%RH
Ideal for most applications in HVAC/R, plumbing and heating, electrical, automotive and other industrial jobs.