The Quick Check Screw Gage provides a simplistic way to identify the diameters of machine screws, bolts, wood screws, rivets and cotter pins (up to 5/16”). The cross-reference table matches drill bit and tap sizes, and threaded holes indicate threads per inch. There is also a 3” rule for measuring screw lengths.
- For identifying screws, bolts, rivets and common cotter pin sizes (up to 5/16”).
- Cross-reference drill bit and tap guide.
- Threaded holes for measuring threads per inch.
- Screw sizes indicated in numbers and fractions of an inch.
- 3” rule for measuring screw lengths.
- Made of durable engineering plastic.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.