A shatter resistant lamp encased in a 15 ml Lexan sleeve. Complies with FDA food code 6-202 and 21CFR 110.20. NSF and UL certified. Blocks UV lamp emissions from 380 to 180 nm. GE saf-t-gard bulbs feature a protective coating that helps contain glass fragments if broken. GE saf-t-gard bulbs are perfect for home use in kitchens, basements, garages and workshops.
- Ecolux, low mercury
- Shatter resistant cover
- Passes TCLP, which can lower disposal costs
- Cool white light appearance
- Cool white light perfect for sizable spaces
- For use in large spaces such as basements and garages
- Size: 48"
- Wattage: 34 W
- Voltage: 79 V
- Bulb type: T12
- Base: Medium bipin (G13)
- Average rated life 20,000 hours
- 2570 lumens
- Color temperature: 4100 Kelvin
- Color rendering index: 60