Gardner White Roof Coating is a tough, flexible, white acrylic roof coating. This product resists cracking and peeling while extending the life of the roofing substrate. It expands and contracts with the roofs movement to resist damage. This coating also provides a protective barrier which reflects the suns heat and destructive UV rays. In turn, this helps to cool surfaces and leads to a reduction of roof temperatures.When applying, if roof becomes hot (over 100° F) during application, lightly mist roof surface with water spray to prevent coating from drying too fast. Remove any excessor puddling water prior to coating. If roof surfaces become soiled as they age, due to the elements, Elastomeric can be cleaned with a mild water and bleach solution.
- Size: 1 Gal.
- Color: White
- Reduces heat build-up.
- Thick "high hide" formula.
- Expands and contracts up to 200%.
- Helps reduce cooling costs.
- Cement Tile (Flat or Barrel).
- Built-up roofs.
- Metal roofs (aged galvanized).
- Mobile/RV roofs.
- Bonded gravel roofs.
- Roofs previously coated with asphalt, aluminum, or tar.
- A flexible acrylic coating that resists cracking and peeling while extending the life of the roofing substrate.
- Provides a protective barrier which reflects the sun's heat and destructive UV rays.
- This helps to cool roof surfaces and may cause a reduction of interior temperatures.
Surface and air temperatures must be a minimum of 55°F and rising. DO NOT apply if heavy dew or rain is expected within 24-48 hours. Apply on clear, sunny day in morning hours with a 3/4" nap exterior paint roller. First, apply one coat over all seams and joints. Allow to cure for one hour or until dry, then apply two (2) uniform coats over entire surface, avoiding excessive rolling. Two full coats are needed for all applications. Apply second coat perpendicular to first coat. Allow at least 24 hours between coats and 24-48 hours for full curing. DO NOT apply to flat surfaces, poor drainage areas, or where ponding water will exist.
Approximately 50-75 sq. ft. per gal. per coat. See diagram on side of pail. (Total Coverage for two (2) coat application is 25-35 sq. ft. per gallon.)
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov