The DEWALT DW317K compact jigsaw kit provides you with an easy-to-control saw ideal for detailed work and curved cuts that require real precision. Make fast, accurate work of tough jobs with variable-speed control, a shoe that bevels, and the saw's four-position orbital action. All work together to help give you complete control over the tool and your workpiece.
Fast and Versatile with Variable-Speed Control
The jigsaw's variable-speed control allows you to make quick, accurate adjustments and utilize speeds ranging from 0 strokes per minute to 3,100 strokes per minute. This application-specific performance translates to improved control and cleaner results. In addition, the saw delivers a 1-inch stroke length, and its dependable 5.5 amp motor provides the power you need for tough applications.
Adding to the saw's application-specific performance is a four-position orbital action for quicker, more aggressive cuts. When you need to make accurate bevel cuts, a shoe that bevels makes it easy to setup for cutting angles that range from 0 degrees to 45 degrees.
Designed for Control and Durability
This easy-to-maneuver jigsaw weighs just 6.2 pounds, but that doesn't mean it compromises on dependability or comfort. An all-metal gear case provides the durability necessary in a professional shop environment, while a comfortable grip allows you to work longer and produce work with precision.
Save Time with Tool-Free Blade Changes
Whether you're working with a variety of specialty materials that require different blades or you're simply ready for a more aggressive cut, the DEWALT tool-free blade clamp allows you to complete blade changes quickly.
- Keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- 5.5 Amp motor deliver powerful cuts in the hardest materials
- Variable speed delivers 0 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts in a variety of materials
- All-metal gear case provides superior durability on a professional site
- Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts