The DEWALT DC820KA 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless XRP Impact Wrench Kit. Driven by an 18-volt nicad XRP extended-run battery, the 1/2-inch-drive, variable-speed impact wrench delivers both rotation (0 - 2,400 rpm) and concussive blows (0 - 2,700 bpm) directly to the fastener. The result is an impressive 1,740 inch-pounds of turning force.
18 Volts of Battery Power Provides 1,740 Inch-Pounds of Torque
Ideal for heavy-duty jobs, the DEWALT DC820KA 1/2-Inch Cordless XRP Impact Wrench uses 18 volts of dependable battery power to deliver 1,740 inch-pounds of torque and makes quick work of fastening jobs. Weighing in at just 4.6 pounds, this compact tool can get into tight spaces other models can't access when performing a range of applications. In addition, it offers an anti-slip grip that sits well in your hand for sustained on-the-job comfort.
Frame-Less Motor with Replaceable Brushes Saves Time and Money
Dependable, the DC820KA includes a frame-less motor with replaceable brushes--a money-saving design that also simplifies maintenance. It also features an all-metal transmission to ensure a long life.
Built-In LED and Onboard Bit Storage
As user-friendly as it is powerful, the DC820KA features the convenience of a built-in LED light, onboard bit storage, as well as a heavy-duty, magnesium gear case.
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and lightweight design allows user to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1,740 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured ant-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
||1/2" Square Drive
|No Load Speed
|Max Torque (in-lbs)
|Max Torque (ft-lbs)
This DEWALT® High Performance Industrial Tool comes with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse.This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
What's in the Box
- 1/2-Inch 18-volt cordless XRP impact wrench, one-hour charger, two 18-volt XRP nicad batteries, and kit box.
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- Kit Box