The Dewalt D51276K - 1 in. to 2-1/2 in. 15-Gauge Finish Nailer has tool-free depth adjustment, tool-free jam clear and tool-free 360 degree exhaust. Its motor works as oil free and oil lube unit. It has a low profile no-mar pad and trigger lock-off. It is lightweight, only 3.85 lbs to reduce user fatigue.
- Sealed Lube Dual Tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360° exhaust
- Uses 1" to 2-1/2" (25.4mm-65mm) 34° collated nails, rear load;
- Includes carrying case, sample finish nails and safety glasses
- Low profile no-mar pad
- Sequential action trigger installed
- Trigger lock-off
- 70-120 PSI operating pressure, lightweight 3.85 lbs (1.75 kg)
- Nail Diameter - 15gauge
- Nail Length Capacity - 1" - 2-1/2"
- Magazine Angle - 34°
- Magazine Capacity -100nails
- Magazine Loading -Rear-load, load and lock/lock and load
- Operating Pressure -70-120psi
- Depth Setting -Tool-free wheel adjuster
- No Mar Pad -Low profile rubber
- Integrated Belt Hook -Tool-free adjustable
- Jam Clearing -Tool-free front opening
- Exhaust -Tool-free
- Padded Grips -Overmolded
- Trigger Lock-Off -Yes
- Firing Mode -Sequential
- Carry case
- Sample "DA" Style Angle Finish Nails
- 2 wrenches
- Air fitting
Do I need to add oil to my finish nailer?
The below nailers have a Sealed Lube Dual Tech motor and do not require oil to be added with each use. All other DEWALT and Porter Cable nailers require oil with each use.