DEWALT D25023K 7/8-Inch Compact SDS Rotary Hammer Kit gives you the versatility and control you need to complete a range of applications: rotary hammer, rotary only, and chiseling. Its compact, lightweight design makes the D25023K easy to handle in a variety of orientations so you can work comfortably, longer--even when drilling overhead.
Powerful Motor and Variable Speed for Consistency and Control
The DEWALT 7/8-Inch Compact SDS Rotary Hammer features a 6.9 amp motor (0 - 1,550 rpm; 0 - 4,550 bpm) with overload protection, providing dependable, powerful performance. A convenient variable-speed trigger makes sure you match the right amount of speed to the job.
Mode Selector Lets you Match the Tool to the Job
Using the mode selector, you can match the D25023K's functionality to the job at hand, whether you're tackling rotary hammer, rotary only, or chiseling applications. For further flexibility, the reversing feature helps release the tool from bind-up situations, and assists with the removal of fasteners.
Anticipates and Corrects Problems During Operation
The D25023K's intuitive design helps in troubleshooting the toughest situations. The integral clutch reduces sudden, high-torque reactions if a bit jams, and a 360-degree side handle adjusts easily to suit personal handling preferences, or to accommodate tight spaces. At the same time, the D-handle design offers preferred balance for downward drilling.
- 6.9 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection: (0-1,550 RPM, 0-4,550 BPM)
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed from 0 to dialed setting
- Lightweight design for easy use and handling in a variety of orientations
- Mode selector allows for usage in rotary hammer, rotary only, and chiseling applications
- Reversing feature helps release tool from bind up situations, and assists with removal of fasteners
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- 360 degree side handle adjusts easily for preference or use in tight spaces
- D-handle design offers preferred balance for downward drilling
|Optimal Concrete Drilling
||5/32" - 1/2"
|No Load Speed