- Wire range #14-#6 AWG.
- #10 stud hole.
- Stud size: 3/16".
- Slotted screw size 1/4".
- For joining cable to equipment pads or bars.
- For copper conductors/plain copper finish.
- Copper alloy construction provides long lasting reliable contact.
- Solid center barrier prevents contact of dissimilar metals.
- Large screw diameters insure greater surface contact for max pullout force.
- Large cable ranges allow usage as reducing connector.
- Install with screwdriver.
- UL listed/ CSA certified.
Warning: This product can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov