"BOSCH" GRINDING WHEEL
Bosch premium grade abrasives are constructed of high quality abrasive grains, bonding coats and backings for metal, concrete, masonry and stainless steel cutting. Easy-to-read labels are incorporated into the manufacturing process and therefore remain intact throughout the life of the wheel.
- Diameter: 7"
- Max. RPM: 8,600
- For use with circular saws.
- 5/8'' round arbor with diamond knockout.
- Fiberglass reinforced abrasive saw blade.
- Made of high quality abrasive grains, bonding coats and backings.
- 1/8" blade thickness, Type 1A, A24R-BF grit wheel is designed for metal cutting.