"VERMONT AMERICAN" PLYWOOD/PANELING SAW BLADE
Krome King circular saw blades are manufactured from premium alloy steel that is heat treated and tempered for long life and durability. Teeth are precision sharpened to produce fast, smooth cuts. All blades can be resharpened.
- Blade Diameter: 8"
- Number of Teeth: 200
- 5/8" round 13/16" diamond arbor.
- Kerf: 0.093"
- Plate Thickness: 0.065"
- Application: Fine finish
- Max. RPM: 6,900
- Crosscut blades provide a smooth finish when cutting across the grain in all types of wood up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Master combination blades are ideal for smooth crosscuts, rips and miters in all types of wood.
- Rip blades are designed for fast ripping and crosscutting in all wood types and are ideal for house framing.
- Rip / crosscut blades are ideal for smooth crosscuts, rips and miters in all wood types and is the most popular blade style for all-purpose cutting.
- Thin rim plywood blades produce smooth, clean cuts in plywood, paneling and veneer up to 3/4" thick. Also ideal for cutting Celotex® and plastics and practically eliminates splintering and the need for sanding.