With innovations in visibility, snag-reduction, bevel capacity, and even storage, this 7-1/4-inch wormdrive construction saw from Bosch is one smooth operator. A 15 amp motor and a wormdrive gear train mean ultimate durability and maximum tool life. Bosch's inventive Direct Connect Cord System lets you plug the extension cord directly into the saw for convenient tool storage. A left blade design offers better visibility, and a rear-handle means straighter, faster cuts. An anti-snag lower guard reduces hang-ups when making narrow cutoffs. The saw also features a built-in saw hook, 50-degree bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45 degrees, and a magnesium waffle-design footplate for greater strength and stability.
- Left side blade design - Unmatched line of sight and blade visibility
- Powerful 15 Amp
- All ball-bearing motor with worm drive gear train
- Built-in saw hook — For easy storage between cuts
- Anti-snag lower guard — To minimize snagging in wood
- Die cast magnesium footplate — For greater strength
- 50° bevel capacity with positive stop at 45°
- Magnesium housing
- Large adjustment levers
- Easy serviceable brushes
- Soft grip handle
- Spindle Lock
- Cord Management System — Saves user time and money on jobsite with no end-plug snagging, easy cord repairs, and easy tool storage
|Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.
|Depth of Cut at 50 Deg.
|Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.
|No Load RPM