For installation in sump pits or near areas requiring water monitoring like hot water heaters, air conditioners, near washers or under sinks. Solid state circuitry is extremely sensitive and reliable. Detects water only 1/32" deep when the alarm is placed on the floor. The Sensor has a 6-foot wire so it can be extended into a sump pit, or mounted on a wall and stretched to another location. (Accommodates the addition of more than 100 feet of wire, if needed)
- Sounds alarm when water is activated
- Requires a 9-volt battery (Sold separetly)
- Loud 110dB alarm can be heard throughout the house
- Solid state circuitry is extremely sensitive and reliable
- Battery-saver feature keeps batteries fresher for a longer period of time, from 24 to 48 months
- 1 year warranty.