Aquamira Water Treatment is now available in a convenient and economical 2 oz. size for treating larger batches of water. The 2 oz. size is perfect for treating stored water in 55 gallon or smaller drums. It is also ideal for treating water in RV storage tanks, on site water storage tanks such as cisterns or camp water systems and WaterBasics Water Storage Kits. Aquamira Water Treatment treats drinking water using chlorine dioxide to kill bacteria, control the build up of slime and improve the taste of stored water. The economical 2 oz. size boasts the same long shelf life as our popular 1 oz. dropper bottles. Each kit contains everything you need to treat up to 60 gallons of water. Don’t be fooled by water treatment products that claim EPA or FDA approval but do not list a valid EPA registration number or active ingredients. Great for emergency water storage, RV storage tanks, treating larger batches of water such as cisterns, carboys and camp water systems. Aquamira Water Treatment Drops will not discolor water and will actually improve the taste of treated water.
- Included: 2 Oz. of Part A and 2 Oz. of Part B
- Kills odor causing bacteria and enhances the taste of stored potable water.
- Controls the build-up of slime in water storage containers
- Once treated with Aquamira Water Treatment, stored water has a 5 year shelf life
- Treatment has a 4 year shelf life from manufacturing date
- Treats up to 60 gallons
- Easy to Use
- No Aftertaste
- Made in the USA