Oatey Acid Core Solder in alloy composition 40/60 (40% TIn, 60% Lead). Acid Core Solder is a general purpose solder for repairing galvanized gutters, filling metal seams and other general repair. Acid Core Solder should not be used on electrical parts.
- Size: 1.5 Oz.
- 0.081" gauge
- 40/60 Alloy of 40% Tin and 60% Lead.
- 361°F - 460°F melting range for 40/60 Alloy.
- General purpose solder for repairing galvanized gutters, filling metal seams and other general repairs.
- Contains lead. Not for use on drinking water lines.
- Acid flux is contained in the wire core; no external flux is needed.
- Not for use in electrical applications.
- Wire composition: 40/60 (Tin, Lead & Acid)
- Appearance: Solid wire with acid flux core
- Melting Range: 40/60 alloy (361° F to 460° F)
Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.