Oatey Safe Flo Silver Lead Free Plumbing Solder is recommended for use on potable water systems for sweating joints in a copper water distribution system. Safe Flo Silver Lead Free Solder is also effective on stainless steel, brass alloys, chrome alloys, galvanized steel and cast iron piping. Safe-Flo Solder complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Size : 8 Oz
- IAPMO Listed solder and water soluble flux NSF-61.
- Flux meets ASTM B-813 standard and is City of L.A. approved.
- Kit contains: 1/4 lbs, 0.117" gauge silver lead free solder, 1.7 Oz. H-20-5 water soluble flux, an applicator brush and a sand cloth.
- Meets ASTM Standard B-32 and the requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Formulated for plumbing/potable water line applications.
- Alloy composition: Tin, Copper, Bismuth, Silver
- Appearance: Silver Solid Wire
- Melting Range: 420° F to 460° F
Oatey Safe Flo Silver Lead Free Plumbing Solder is recommended for use on potable water systems for sweating joints in a copper water distribution system.