Oatey Bar Solder is a general purpose alloy of 50% tin and 50% lead. 50/50 Bar Solder is most commonly used for copper drain piping, tin plating, seaming joints and sheet metal. 50/50 Bar Solder can be used to solder copper and most copper alloys including lead, nickel alloys and steel.
- Size: 1-1/4 lbs
- 50/50 Alloy of 50% Tin and 50% Lead.
- 361°F - 421°F melting range.
- Contains lead. Not for use on drinking water lines.
- For use with copper drain piping, tin plating, seaming joints and sheet metal.
- Physical/Chemical Properties:
- Alloy composition: Tin & Lead
- Appearance: Silver Solid Wire
- Melting Range: 361° F to 421° F
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov