High intensity discharge (HID) Metal Halide light bulbs have a high light output for their size, making them a compact, powerful, and efficient light source. To help you find the right bulb for the right application, see Westinghouse’s full offering of metal halide bulbs available for use in enclosed fixtures, open fixtures and pulse start enclosed fixtures. Available with medium or mogul screw bases, these bulbs are ideal for use in retail, industrial, area lighting, accent lighting, sports lighting, security lighting, roadway lighting and parking garage applications. These light bulbs contain mercury. Dispose of according to local, state or federal laws.
- Available in a variety of shapes and wattages
- These metal halide bulbs offer long life lasting up to 20000 hours
- Pulse start metal halides start quicker and last longer than probe start halides
- These bulbs require specific ballasts and starters for correct operation
- For use in commercial and industrial applications as well as where color rendering is critical
- Finish: Clear
- Lumens: 14400
- Length: 5.45"
- Mean lumens: 11520
- Wattage: 175 W
- Average rated life 10000 hours
- Base type: E26 medium
- Bulb shape: ED17
- Bulb type: HID
- CRI: 65