This is a special order and will ship in 2-3 weeks. We go the extra mile to bring you exclusive items from all around. We need a little extra time to get this item just for you.
For more information and/or questions about this offer, please call our customer care line 1-(212)-400-7488 between 08:30 am and 07:30 EST from Monday through Friday and 11 am to 07:30 pm EST on all weekends.
Free Shipping Over $45*
How do I take advantage of FREE Shipping?
1. Proceed to checkout with at least $45 of eligible items in your Shopping Cart. (Eligible items will say "Eligible for FREE Shipping")
2. Ship your items to a single contiguous U.S. address.
3. Such orders may take up to 3 business days to ship from our warehouse.
4. The merchandise would be shipped standard. The offer is not valid for express shipping, overnight shipping, priority shipping etc.
5. The FREE SHIPPING would only be applicable when you checkout with ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING item(s) in your shopping cart. If you want both ELIGIBLE and NON ELIGIBLE items, then you would be charged Standard Shipping.
6. Place your order, and enjoy the FREE Shipping!
For more information and/or questions about this offer, please call our customer care line 1-(212)-400-7488 between 08:30 am and 07:30 pm EST from Monday through Friday and 11 am to 07:30 pm EST on all weekends.
Spectracide 53002-2 RTU Grass & Weed Killer Spray 1 Gal.
"SPECTRACIDE" WEED & GRASS KILLER SPRAY.
Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer, is a non-selective herbicide formulated to quickly kill grass & weeds down to the root -- in and around patios, driveways, walkways and fences around flowers, shrubs & trees and in large areas.
- Size : 1 gal.
- Triple strike.
- Works fast. starts working immediately.
- Kills weeds completely down to the root.
- Kills the root!
- Visible results as fast as 3 hours.
- Kills over 155 types of weeds as listed on label.
- For lawn renovation/replacement area may be replanted in 7 days.
- All ornamental flowers, trees & shrubs may be replanted 1 day after application.
- For use along fences, in cracks of walks, paved areas, landscaped areas, driveways, patios, ornamental and flower beds.
- Active ingredients: 0.18 percent diquat dibromide, 0.06 percent fluazifop-p-butyl and 0.04 percent dicamba, dimethylamine salt.
Controls: Annual weeds and grasses: Annual ryegrass, annual bluegrass, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, black medic, blue medic, blue toadflax, brassbuttons, blue mustard, bromegrass, bur clover, buttercup, cheeseweed, chickweed, clover, common groundsel, common lambsquarters, common plantain, common ragweed, crabgrass, creeping beggarweed, diffuse lovegrass, dog fennel, evening primrose, false dandelion, fall panicum, fennel, fiddleneck, field pennycress, field sandbur, filaree, Florida pusley, foxtail, garden spurge, goosegrass, green foxtail, hemp sesbania, henbit, horseweed/marestail, ironweed, knotweed, lambsquarters, little bittercress, marestail, London rocket, maiden cane, mallow, mayweed, mouseear chickweed, oxalis, Pennsylvania smartweed, pennywort, pigweed, prickly lettuce, prostrate spurge, puncture vine, purslane, redroot, sandspur, shepherdspurse, smartweed, smooth cat's ear, smooth pigweed, sowthistle, spotted spurge, sprangletop, spurges, tansy mustard, tansy, ragwort, teaweed, Texas panicum, tumble mustard, velvetleaf, wild geranium, witch grass, wild mustard, yellow nutgrass, yellow oxalis (and many other annual grasses and weeds).
Perennial weeds, grasses, brush: Alder, artichoke thistle, bahiagrass, barnyardgrass, bentgrass, Bermudagrass, bluegrass, broadleaf plantain, brownseed, paspalum, buckhorn plantain, bull thistle, Canada thistle, cattail, ceanothus, centipedegrass, cocklebur, cogongrass, common mullein, common ragweed, coral bead, creeping Charlie, curly dock, dallisgrass, dandelion, dewberry, dog fennel, false dandelion, fescue species, field bindweed, guineagrass, hairy crabgrass, horsenettle. horseradish, iceplant, Johnsongrass, Kentucky bluegrass. kikuyugrass, knapweed, knawel, lantana, maiden cane, milkweed, mouseear chickweed, nimblewill, nutgrass (nutsedge), oldenlandia, orchardgrass, oxalis, pampasgrass, pennywort, perennial ryegrass, plantain, purple cudweed, purple nutsedge, quackgrass, quaking aspen, ragweed, red clover, smooth bromegrass, sourdock, sowthislle, St. Augustine grass, tall fescue, tansy ragwort, Timothy, torpedograss, trumpetcreeper, vaseygrass, Virginia creeper, white clover, whitetop, wild barley, wild blackberry, wild carrot, wild morningglory, wild oats, yarrow, yellow nutgrass, yellow starthistle, zoysia.
Where to Use:
- Use along fences, paths, patios, sidewalks, curbs and driveways, around ornamental trees, shrubs, flower beds, plantings and around buildings. Use for trimming and edging landscapes.
- Do not use for spot treatment in the lawn. Use Spectracide Weed Stop for lawns.
Catalog ID: 41344870
Alternative SKU Number: 988060603 B002719FWE
Weight (each): 10.0000
No Accessories Found